mercredi 27 août 2014

Important information to read!


Hello there, 

This is only to make a quick message but very effective because most of of us do not know how we unconsciously hurt much! 

When you say I am weak, I am nervous, I am unable ... 

 I AM " SOMETHING NEGATIVE "

You  will program your self whene you see this , by dint of repeating this several times by combining a strong sense, your brain will believe it and will do everything to fulfill your order, it will use the unlimited power to satisfy you! 

Know that the Self is unlimited in: 


  • Time
  • Location, Location 
  • Energy and 
  • matter 



When you said I'm depressed it means for your brain: it must go invalidates all the time, at any place, any material and with all your energy! 

you imagine what it mean? it is a self-destruction! 

Please: dice now try not to say! 

 I AM " SOMETHING NEGATIVE"

you can replace it for example, I have difficulty to do that ... or I am strong, I am the most beautiful ... 

Know that for every problem there is a solution and the solution is often in the problem! 

Know that the universe is in constant change and you can guide this change towards improvement! 

Be careful when you speak to your self and what you say to people.

I'm already registered or I talk about it (episode 1 and 2) (in French)

Feel free to leave your comment 

see you soon



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire