mardi 19 août 2014

Three times Faster than the speed of light


Hello there,

Do you know you are, what you think!

You want to change your life, change your thoughts, your internal image.

If you say, I failed, I'm alone, I dont  like my self, I'm not friendly, I get depressed all the time, I am weak, I can not, I'm nervous ..; and you associate with it a strong feeling, you repeat it several times, it's good you are programmed, your brain will believe in what you believe beings, and it will help you with these magical and unlimited powers to be what you think! so you will be the best alone in the world , the best low in the world, ...

Certainly You dont want that! am i wrong ?

So , what do you do to(be) what you want?
What do you do with your days?
What activity are you doing?
What sport?
What book have you read lately?
How many people you helped? Help you every day?
Are you smiling?
Quick to forgive?
...

Please Know that you are the image that you created in your internal , or the way that you give, or you were given by the other ..

Who are you?

The best creature in the universe
The noblest
Smarter
Your brain is three times faster than the speed of light !!
Able to process millions of data per second.
Your heart beats 100,000 Times a day
Your Liver it renews every six weeks
You are full of miracles

....

Do you know how to use these unlimited powers ??

Know that if you dont use this unlimited power, will work against you!

Recording of this episode is in progress ... Wait me, dont go away, :)  well with good things, who knows? a single information be able to change your life 180 degrees :)


see you soon


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire