mardi 2 septembre 2014

The Gold advice

It's not how much you know, it's how much you make. 

I still remember the first time I read a book on NLP. In 2000? I was very excited about the extreme power of this new technology. 

Within months, I had several books in different languages​​, so I listened to all the audios creators of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder and invested the time / money to learn NLP straight from the source. 

I knew every technique. Still, I do not know how to use. 

Why? 

Most NLP techniques are based on being present outside and watch what happens. 

And what happens with people, as I did myself, that information gorge is that more information you have ... the more you are in your head trying to think instead be focused on the outside and get results. 

That's why one of the golden advice that I offer is: 

Take Action! CONCENTRATE on one technique, a single idea, a single model and practice it until it becomes second nature to you. after the next! 



Do a little and  continuous way better than say a lot and do nothing 

Do this and you will see HUGE results in your personal and professional life! 

see you soon


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire