mardi 9 septembre 2014

Law of brain 4: law of reflection




When they tell you you're wrong in general negative things, if you leave it you influence, know that this is your conscience, your innerconcept that takes work.

This explains that there are other people that if you tell them the same thing, they do not influence at all because they have a strong and balanced inner world.

The outside world does not influence people but show their inner (Indian proverb)

If you want to help to  change someone you must accompany him, show him these powers, abilities, you open up prospects, but do not tell him what to do ,else he will depend on you!

When you tell your self  I'm nervous for the first time, your brain will make your vows to say 10%
When you tell me I'm nervous for the 2nd time your brain will continue and will start 10% will bring you up to 20%
When you tell me I'm nervous for the 3rd time your brain will continue and will start 20% will bring you up to 30%
You continuously say I'm nervous N times until you becomecompletely crazy when you are pissed

You can imagine the same thing for whatever you think it is positive or negative

Learn to give you positive energy sources, you say, I'm handsome / beautiful, I am strong / stronger, I'm able, I'm the best, I'm smart (e), I am attractive, I will succeed I am happy, I am ... balanced.

You will see a real change in your life, 

you say these positive statements, have realistic confidence in you, you say these positive phrases aillant sure this is true it will happen, you can even imagine the feelings that you're going to one what you want to happen, remember that thought does not have a time limit, i in the energy, nor the place nor in matter


see you soon


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire